All issues of the E-Mobility Engineering magazine are freely available in a digital page turning format, via the ‘Flipping Book’ link below.
If you’d prefer to read a specific article in a blog format, then please just click on the article links listed below.
- Nanotubes boost copper wiring
- GaN switch at 650 V ‘sweet spot’
- Standard pack for trucks unveiled
- On-site charge packs needs no grid
- Powertrains project takes off
- Switcher steps in with 12 V supply
- Fast-charge ferries start sea trials
- Safe disconnects at up to 1000 V
- Tesla cars to use structural cells
- Open season for EV platforms